Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cuenca IPad Users Group Skype Session

Today, the group skyped with Len Edgerly of The Kindle Chronicles.  The topic: "How Does The IPad Compare" with the IPad. Len demonstrated the Kindle Fire as well as the other new Kindle Reader models.  Our group was able to ask him questions about specific applications running on the Kindle Fire as well as would Amazon's Prime Service work in Ecuador without the use of a VPN.

Two days before the meeting I was emailed about someone from the U.S. joining our meeting. I'm happy to announce that this will be possible in the very near future. I'm upgrading my bandwidth and you'll be able to join us live via Skype and also via a video after the meeting. We will also be discussing some of the new tools that new expats will need visiting or retiring to Ecuador.  Contact me for more details.
Lenny Charnoff  graygeek at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment